Send us your class’ response to the event(s) you have watched and we will enter you into a prize draw to win a bundle of books for your class.
You could submit:
- Your reviews of an event
- Your responses to one of our Learning Resources
- Creative writing or artwork inspired by the event
- Your questions for the authors
- Your pictures from one of our Facebook DrawAlongs
- Your teacher feedback or notes on your class’ response
Or – something else. We’d love to see your creative responses to our events!
To enter just send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th November and include the following information:
The event you watched:
How many people were watching with you:
Whether you watched on our website or YouTube:
Whether you had any problems accessing events on our website or YouTube (ie – do you have access to both in your classroom?):
We’d also love to hear any other feedback or comments on the Book Festival this year!
The winner will be chosen at random on 13th November. Good luck!