Looking for something fun to do with your class, youth group, family or friends in the last few weeks of term? We have just the thing! The Book Festival’s Cover Versions photo competition is fun and gives you the chance to win a book bundle for yourself or your group.
All you need to do is:
- Choose a book
- Replicate the book cover yourself
- Snap a photo
- Send it to email@example.comOur only rule is that the cover must include at least one person or animal. You can cover any books – children’s or adult’s, old or new, international or UK.
Please include in your email:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your contact email or phone number
- How you heard about the competition (Facebook, Twitter, ebulletin, word of mouth)
- The name and author of the book cover you’ve covered
The closing date of the competition is Friday 16 December 2016. We’ll announce the winner here (and share some of our favourite entries) on Monday 19 December.
Here are some of our Edinburgh International Book Festival staff showing you how it’s done… Use your imagination, get out and about and have fun! (We’ve added text to some of our cover versions – but you don’t have to).